Let's practice English or French conversation here!

Here you can speak (in english) about game creation with RPG Maker or similar tools.
Josh
Koruldia Hunter

Message non lu par Josh » mer. avr. 29, 2009 2:59 pm

Dentelle127 a écrit :hmmm well... I see, studying is his hobby! I wonder how he copes, sincerely!
Music for me is a lot of... work! Then, I try to learn more English because very important, and I like this language! (German too, but haven't really time, and it's very hard too though...)
aw you need more time I guess, go draw a pretty picture and send it to me? haha!
btw you might like this site - www.buttonbeats.com it lets you play instruments online.

Dentelle127
Koruldia Master

Message non lu par Dentelle127 » jeu. avr. 30, 2009 5:16 pm

Really interesting! I didn't know it would be possible to play music on the net!
Nevertheless, not easy to play with the computer keyboard haha... When I would have a Midi Keyboard for sequencing, it would be really better :)!

Thanks Josh, for another one of your several great ideas :D!

Josh
Koruldia Hunter

Message non lu par Josh » jeu. avr. 30, 2009 8:34 pm

Dentelle127 a écrit :Really interesting! I didn't know it would be possible to play music on the net!
Nevertheless, not easy to play with the computer keyboard haha... When I would have a Midi Keyboard for sequencing, it would be really better :)!

Thanks Josh, for another one of your several great ideas :D!
I try, I try, I'll have to catch you on cam and make you draw me a dinosaur one of these times.
Ha.

Latix50
Koruldia apprentice

Message non lu par Latix50 » ven. oct. 02, 2009 12:19 am

Hi ^^ I'm here for improve my english :D i hope i'm at the right place ^^' :D

KaYsEr
KoruTeam
KoruTeam

Message non lu par KaYsEr » ven. oct. 02, 2009 12:37 am

Yeah maybe you're in the right topic... So, let's begin !
I'm here for improve my english
This is a common english mistake, use : TO.

"I'm here to improve my english"

But... also :

"I'm here for english improving"

In this case, you can use "for" ;) Good luck !^^!

Blue
KoruTeam
KoruTeam

Message non lu par Blue » ven. oct. 02, 2009 7:11 pm

Hi Latix !

It's the first time I see someone registering to learn English ! Welcome !
Would you mind giving a little presentation about yourself since you haven't done it in the French Presentation part ? Welcome again and hope you'll improve your English :) (and enjoy this great forum :))

Français: Pourrais-tu te présenter ici puisque tu ne l'as pas fait dans la section Française ? En tout cas bienvenue ;) J'espère que tu amélioreras ton anglais :)
~~~~ Blue ~~~

Latix50
Koruldia apprentice

Message non lu par Latix50 » ven. oct. 02, 2009 8:11 pm

Oh Yeah Sorry, i didn't introduced my self ^^'

Thank you for have corrected my sentence ^^ :D

So I'm Latix50 (Mickaël) i'm 18 years (old) aaannnnd I love Koruldia <3 ^^' and so many other game ^^' i like too many things... i can't write all of it xD ^^'

I prefer than you ask me something if you wanna know something about me :/ i don't know what i can write ^^'. I hope talk with you as much as we can :D ^^

See you soon :D

And I'm glad to know all of you :D Thank for your kindness :D

(There are some mistake i suppose.. ^^' the perfection doesn't exist xD lol ^^)

Giro Noden
Koruldia Divinity

Message non lu par Giro Noden » sam. oct. 03, 2009 1:19 pm

Ah ah, it's funny to have a person who is french introduced himself in English.

Why i know that ? Because in England, they don't have any accent, so they can't do "^^".

I'm in Brighton at the moment, and this "^^", really miss me.
Giro

Dentelle127
Koruldia Master

Message non lu par Dentelle127 » sam. oct. 03, 2009 2:51 pm

Hi Latix! :)

Welcome, and thanks for your support! ;)
Hm I have a question: are you French or do you come from another land? Just because if you are, you can speak with us everywhere here. ;) - I guess it though... because of your name: Mickaël!
Latix50 a écrit :(There are some mistake i suppose.. ^^' the perfection doesn't exist xD lol ^^)
Me too though... lol. I have some english friends and sometimes it happens I can talk to them. Difficult to learn if you can't practise regularly... :(
I'm interested to improve my english too, if you want, we can speak together! :) [though I'm not too much logged in WLM these days... :(]

Have a nice stay here~

Blue
KoruTeam
KoruTeam

Message non lu par Blue » sam. oct. 03, 2009 3:16 pm

Giro Noden a écrit : Why i know that ? Because in England, they don't have any accent, so they can't do "^^".
It's above the number 6, isn't it ? It's meant to be used as a power (as in 10^6).

P.S.: In english it's "I miss something" = "Quelque chose me manque". Si t'écris "^^ miss me" c'est que c'est toi qui leur manque (remarque...c'est assez poétique).
Oh Yeah Sorry, i didn't introduce myself ^^'

Thank you for having corrected my sentence ^^ Tres heureux

So I'm Latix50 (Mickaël) i'm 18 years (old) aaannnnd I love KoRuLdiA <3 ^^' and so many other games ^^' i like too many things... i can't write all of them xD ^^'

I prefer that you ask me something if you wanna know something about me :/ i don't know what i can write ^^'. I hope to talk with you as much as we can Tres heureux ^^
Welcome to the Hub ! (once more) Thanks for your support ! Have you seen the recent news or have you played the old demo ? :)
~~~~ Blue ~~~

Giro Noden
Koruldia Divinity

Message non lu par Giro Noden » sam. oct. 03, 2009 6:46 pm

Thank you Blue !
I'm not very strong in English, so i think this trip will be goog for me.

And thank you for your precious help, i did'nt see the "^^" in the first time, i thought it was not here because only french people use accents.

So a great congratulation to Dentelle, because she saw the right thing.

:bravo:
Giro

Vengeur
Koruldia Warrior

Message non lu par Vengeur » sam. oct. 03, 2009 9:55 pm

Coming on the hub to practice English conversation and improve your abilities at this language... well, it's a weird idea :)
But you're still welcome here :)

I hope you'll enjoy this board and all the (really nice) people on it !
"To me — absurdity is the only reality. " Frank Zappa

Blue
KoruTeam
KoruTeam

Message non lu par Blue » sam. oct. 03, 2009 10:28 pm

Giro Noden a écrit :i thought it was not here because only french people use accents.
Yeah, about this, I think that if I could choose a keyboard out of all keyboards in the world, it would probably be a mix of the French and the Spanish/italian keyboards.

I don't know why the french developpers didn't do it that way but the spanish ones made the é accent similar to the ^ accent on the french keyboard, i.e. you can type it on any voyel you like. It's rather practical since it leaves some extra space instead of putting separate èùà letters.... and it also helps typing spanish (you wanna die when you have to insert symbols or copy/paste every two words because there's an accent missing - especially for dissertations... arg).
~~~~ Blue ~~~

Dentelle127
Koruldia Master

Message non lu par Dentelle127 » dim. oct. 04, 2009 11:36 am

Giro Noden a écrit :So a great congratulation to Dentelle, because she saw the right thing.
Euh lol... I'm still trying to understand which thing you're talking about? ^^"

I agree with Blue regarding keyboards, maybe the spanish ones are effectively more practical to use. Qwerty keyboards are just drawbacks about accents for my part... not a matter so far though.

And Latix is french... I just read his first post on the other board.
So, you can speak here and everywhere on the Koru-hub - news are mainly updated in French at the moment, suggestions welcome! ;)

Giro Noden
Koruldia Divinity

Message non lu par Giro Noden » dim. oct. 04, 2009 2:46 pm

You saw that :

Mickaël

And me, not.

We have a really complicated language, haven't we ?
Giro

Blue
KoruTeam
KoruTeam

Message non lu par Blue » dim. oct. 04, 2009 3:35 pm

Giro Noden a écrit :We have a really complicated language, haven't we ?
Hum, I don't think French is even complicated above average as a language... (without even talking about languages from unknown places) Polish is many many times more complicated.

But I guess it's a matter of point of view. French is really complicated compared to English, that's a given. But that's because English is probably the most user-friendly language there is (I think).
~~~~ Blue ~~~

Giro Noden
Koruldia Divinity

Message non lu par Giro Noden » dim. oct. 04, 2009 4:12 pm

Chinese is much complicated than French, Polish too, but i think French is really not easy to learn.
Giro

Decadis
Koruldia Warrior

Message non lu par Decadis » dim. oct. 04, 2009 5:03 pm

I think you need to say 'is much more complicated than' :)
Aaaah que le monde est petit...

Giro Noden
Koruldia Divinity

Message non lu par Giro Noden » dim. oct. 04, 2009 5:36 pm

Oups, i know it, why i did'nt put that in the sentence ?

Thank you !
Giro

Decadis
Koruldia Warrior

Message non lu par Decadis » dim. oct. 04, 2009 5:43 pm

'Why didn't I' x)
Aaaah que le monde est petit...