Music

Here you can speak (in english) about game creation with RPG Maker or similar tools.
Josh
Koruldia Hunter

Music

Message non lu par Josh » sam. mai 16, 2009 7:05 pm

Im curious what kind of music everyone listens to.

Artist and Song Name is good, I want to listen to some stuff I've never heard.

I listen to like Taking Back Sunday, Angels and Airwaves, +44, Relient K

Blue
KoruTeam
KoruTeam

Message non lu par Blue » sam. mai 23, 2009 2:57 am

Hey, I never heard of those bands. I've just been youtubing them and they're pretty nice ! Seems like you enjoy alternative rock (Blink 182)! You probably know Yellowcard, they're more punk rock though, a famous song would be "Light up the Sky". I just discovered it recently and it's a little commercial-like (similar to Sum 41) but I kinda like it. Maybe you've heard of Fm Static, song name: "Definitely Maybe" ?

Other than that I love Greenday, the RHCP, Simple Plan, some stuff from the Clash, and others (but I guess everyone knows those). And I'm not that much of a rock-type of person so I'm not a good reference :P
~~~~ Blue ~~~

Sovelis
Koruldia Bronze Soldier

:3

Message non lu par Sovelis » sam. mai 23, 2009 11:03 am

Take a look at that : http://www.jiwa.fr/#playlist/154196

Some music that i like... Rock, rock and rock. Enjoy!

Blue
KoruTeam
KoruTeam

Message non lu par Blue » sam. mai 23, 2009 11:22 pm

haha Sovelis isn't it that same playlist you had on your self-introduction topic ^^ ? I must say it's a pretty nice one :D Reminds me I should organise my music player one day and make some playlists... It's so much more practical when you don't have to skip songs because you don't fancy them too much...
~~~~ Blue ~~~

Adramellech
Koruldia Master

Message non lu par Adramellech » sam. mai 23, 2009 11:47 pm

Music? Yeah: do you see Classic music and Hard rock?
Now take all type of music between both including them and you'll have what I can love/listen except rap and techno

But I have a preference for rock and hard rock ^^

Josh
Koruldia Hunter

Message non lu par Josh » dim. mai 24, 2009 5:03 am

Heh everyone likes Rock so far, how about the newer rock, like screamo, emo and etc.

Do you like these bands? (google them/youtube) The Morning Of, Red Wanting Blue, Dance Gavin Dance, Dropout Year, Punchline

And I basically like alternative rock, pop punk, and christian rock (like Relient K)
Blue a écrit :Hey, I never heard of those bands. I've just been youtubing them and they're pretty nice ! Seems like you enjoy alternative rock (Blink 182)! You probably know Yellowcard, they're more punk rock though, a famous song would be "Light up the Sky". I just discovered it recently and it's a little commercial-like (similar to Sum 41) but I kinda like it. Maybe you've heard of Fm Static, song name: "Definitely Maybe" ?

Other than that I love Greenday, the RHCP, Simple Plan, some stuff from the Clash, and others (but I guess everyone knows those). And I'm not that much of a rock-type of person so I'm not a good reference :P
Yeah those are ones I like :P I've seen Blink 182 live before, was pretty good :)

Blue
KoruTeam
KoruTeam

Message non lu par Blue » dim. mai 24, 2009 5:59 pm

Hum I don't really like the screamo stuff, I'm more punk rock and pop punk but if you like all those kind of music I know an interesting website :
http://emokidsworld.blogspot.com/2008_05_01_archive.html
They have a commented list of downloadable punk/emo albums. I don't like all of them (the hardcore ones) and I haven't been able to try all of the bands they have, but you should take a look (maybe you'll find something new :P) !

Those bands you mention are quite nice ! There are so many good unknown bands these days -_-. If you like not too known bands you could try Planet4 (not as good but worth a try) or SNFU (but they disbanded).

I haven't been to lots of live concert but I know this kind of music is great with high volume and loudspeakers :P So I guess a good concert must be amazing :love:
~~~~ Blue ~~~

luigi127
Koruldia Hunter

Message non lu par luigi127 » sam. mai 30, 2009 6:46 pm

:music: listen to... ozone, cascada, crazy frog! :d :lol:

Josh
Koruldia Hunter

Message non lu par Josh » sam. juin 13, 2009 1:28 am

luigi127 a écrit ::music: listen to... ozone, cascada, crazy frog! :d :lol:
heh I will, ergh they bands or songs? or... ?

KaYsEr
KoruTeam
KoruTeam

Message non lu par KaYsEr » sam. juin 13, 2009 2:35 am

I think/remember, this is bands...

You know, commercial stuff surviving 3 months (exept for cascada maybe)

Vengeur
Koruldia Warrior

Message non lu par Vengeur » mar. juin 16, 2009 6:18 pm

And for that kind of stuff, 3 monthes are way to long... IAfter 1 week, i already wanted to kill someone (the "musician", the producer, my TV, Michael Jackson, or maybe even Clint Eastwood...).

Er, Josh, if i remember well, you're American aren't you ?
I met a boy who told me he was a kind of "rock star"... when I told him i listened to metal stuff, he told me that I may know him (because he was pretty "famous"...)
He sings in a band that plays screamo. The name is 'Bosphora' (maybe i didn't get the actual name, but i think that was it). They're from Phoenix, AZ.
Maybe you know them...
But it looks and sounds more like a local band, so...
maybe he just made fun of me :stupide:
So if your heard about them...
"To me — absurdity is the only reality. " Frank Zappa

luigi127
Koruldia Hunter

Message non lu par luigi127 » sam. juin 20, 2009 1:46 pm

i like all music styles... :luigi: 127 speacially dance & rock...

Josh
Koruldia Hunter

Message non lu par Josh » jeu. juil. 09, 2009 2:24 am

Vengeur a écrit :And for that kind of stuff, 3 monthes are way to long... IAfter 1 week, i already wanted to kill someone (the "musician", the producer, my TV, Michael Jackson, or maybe even Clint Eastwood...).

Er, Josh, if i remember well, you're American aren't you ?
I met a boy who told me he was a kind of "rock star"... when I told him i listened to metal stuff, he told me that I may know him (because he was pretty "famous"...)
He sings in a band that plays screamo. The name is 'Bosphora' (maybe i didn't get the actual name, but i think that was it). They're from Phoenix, AZ.
Maybe you know them...
But it looks and sounds more like a local band, so...
maybe he just made fun of me :stupide:
So if your heard about them...
Yes Im American, I tried to search for a band of that name, came back with nothing, I listen to screamo though haha.. maybe it is a local band and hes just full of himself. Blessthefall is screamo and from there though.

Vengeur
Koruldia Warrior

Message non lu par Vengeur » ven. juil. 10, 2009 7:44 pm

No that was not them... The name he gave me didn't sound like this (but actually i'm not sure, it was pretty noisy), and I don't recognize the singer...Or maybe he was a former singer, kicked out because of alcoholism (everytime i've seen him he was half drunk...) :clope:

Josh
Koruldia Hunter

Message non lu par Josh » jeu. juil. 16, 2009 4:04 am

Vengeur a écrit :No that was not them... The name he gave me didn't sound like this (but actually i'm not sure, it was pretty noisy), and I don't recognize the singer...Or maybe he was a former singer, kicked out because of alcoholism (everytime i've seen him he was half drunk...) :clope:
Well thats not good, haha I've never been drunk :)

luigi127
Koruldia Hunter

Message non lu par luigi127 » ven. juil. 17, 2009 8:00 am

me too!
:luigi: 127

Josh
Koruldia Hunter

Message non lu par Josh » jeu. juil. 23, 2009 3:44 pm

haha woop! so anyone know any new music?

Vengeur
Koruldia Warrior

Message non lu par Vengeur » jeu. juil. 23, 2009 7:42 pm

Metal ( in the broadest sense of the word :)) is one of the kind of music I like most. The metal bands I prefer are Iron Maiden, Black Sabbath, Megadeth (Rust in Peace, to me, is one of the greatest metal CD :) ), Slayer or Pantera... All these famous bands.

Also like 'classic' hard rock (Deep Purple, Raimbow, Aerosmith, AC/DC, Queen, ...).

I was going to forget about progressive rock : I don't listen really much to "oldies" like Pink Floyd of King Crimson, but some of recent bands are really nice : Porcupine Tree for exemple.
Progressive metal's great to with bands like Opeth, Pain of Salvation, Symphony X and the pioneers : Dream Theater (the first albums are cool, and Awake is probably my favorite album :) ).

Ah, and instrumental rock is cool too; Steve Vai or Paul Gilbert are my personal gods, at guitar :)

And out of rock I, sometimes, listen to jazz/fusion musicians (Shawn Lane, Holdsworth...).

:)

luigi127
Koruldia Hunter

Message non lu par luigi127 » sam. juil. 25, 2009 8:45 pm

lol... in my music group, we play some ACDC songs, & i want to do a song from queen but i don't know which one yet... :luigi: 127

Vengeur
Koruldia Warrior

Message non lu par Vengeur » sam. juil. 25, 2009 9:31 pm

From Queen, Tenement Funster & Flick of The Wrist are nice and quite easy to play but you need a piano player.
Death on two Legs is great two but the piano in it is crazy !
Stone cold Crazy also rocks (and you don't need piano).
Well, then there are their most famous songs (We will rock you, Bohemian Rhapsody, Show must go on...).

You only have to make the right choice :)

Btw if you have recordings of your band... ;)