Koruldia English News

The latest news about Koruldia Heritage's development, and general topics about the game.
Nilo Studo
Koruldia apprentice

Message non lu par Nilo Studo » mar. déc. 14, 2010 12:57 am

I didn't see a more appropriate thread for this post, so apologies about its random placement. XD;

If you ever need any French to English localizers for the game or the website, I would be more than happy to help!

I say 'localizer' instead of 'translator' because I wouldn't be able to translate directly from French into English. However, I could take instructions and dialogue that had been translated and make sure the grammar reads correctly/make sure the right message was being conveyed across languages.

If that sort of thing would be useful, feel free to note or e-mail me. =]

Giro Noden
Koruldia Divinity

Message non lu par Giro Noden » mar. déc. 14, 2010 8:53 am

Hey !

How are you ?
This been a long time since we have not see you.
I think it may be interesting for you to make a topic about your project in this section, don't you ?
However, glad to see that you are not dead, lol !
Giro

Dentelle127
Koruldia Master

Message non lu par Dentelle127 » mar. déc. 14, 2010 5:26 pm

It would be great to have a volunteer to translate the French original KoruNews ...

By the way, creating an "advertising" topic like our French one would be nice as well... more approriated than here isn't it ? ;)

I guess Irié will do something concerning that soon ... I hope.

And I agree that Josh and some others haven't been back here since a very, very long time. :p

Blue
KoruTeam
KoruTeam

Message non lu par Blue » mar. déc. 14, 2010 10:27 pm

I would volunteer to translate but I have issues with the technical vocabulary that Kayser keeps using in his news... I'll try the next news he posts :)
~~~~ Blue ~~~